2011年11月6日星期日

Wholesale Dresses I Choose the Tiffany Series

I like all the dresses in Coniefox, but the Tiffany series dresses are my most like. The model is so beautiful and the dresses are all beautiful, the most important is the photography is fantastic. Although there also have other styles also looks well, but if ask me to wholesale dresses I would choose the tiffany series dresses. Why I say that, I think if you see the photos you may make the same determine as me.


It's a princess dress or queen dress? However, it's looks so elegant and nobel!


The color of the dress like the color of sky, so when i see the dress i feel very relax and the fabric looks so soft, i can image if i wear the dress, i must full of confident. <3


No complex design, but why the dress looks so beautiful and so nobel?


没有评论:

发表评论